Matt Elstro, Ashley Elstro & Dave Vanover.
Family Owned & Operated. Owners, Matt Elstro & Dave Vanover have over 45 combined years in the automotive industry.
Dave has been buying and selling cars in the Richmond area for over 35 years. Once a General Sales Manager at a large dealership for 27+ years, Dave left to pursue his own venture in the automotive business. He opened his own used car lot, Price Right Autos, in 2009. After speaking with his son-in-law Matt, they thought it would be a great idea to go into business together.
Matt has been providing quality automotive service in the Richmond area for over 15 years. Matt, also was working for a large dealership as an Auto Shop Foreman & Lead ASE Master Certified Technician. Combined they can offer the Richmond area their expertise.
Ashley, Matt's Wife and Dave's daughter, was brought in for business management. Ashley was previously in Banking Management, also having Retail Sales experience.
Elstro Auto was opened July 1st, 2011. Originally located on South 5th Street. After over a year in business they purchased an existing office building and neighboring vacant lot to expand their business to something better suited for them. On January 2nd, 2013 they opened their new location at 1119 N.W. 5th Street. They're new location features a newly remodeled 1,525 sq. ft. Sales Office with a comfortable customer lounge to relax and a 3,250 sq. ft. Service Center to perform routine maintenance to major auto repairs.
- Quality Pre-Owned Cars & Trucks
- ASE Master Certified Auto Service
- NAPA Auto Care Center
- Jasper Engines
- Auto Detailing
- Inter-State Batteries
- ASC Extended Warranties
- Bosch Wiper Blades
Elstro Auto has what it takes to deliver you the best possible experience. Whether purchasing a quality used car or bringing your car in for quality service, Elstro Auto is the place to be.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Richmond, Indiana.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.